Since 2003 New Culture Foundation documents the cultural heritage of Bela Rechka village and the Northwest Bulgaria region and develops cultural, educational and social projects to improve the quality of life in the region.
The GOATMILK Memories Festival brings each year together participants and guests from all over the world.
The Foundation develops other own projects too:
- vitalizing abandoned places through concerts, readings, performances
- publishing books and travel guides
- producing and creating video documentaries, exhibitions, theater plays
- preserving local tastes and foods – harvest celebrating, workshops, degustations
- summer schools of photography, theater and other arts
- workshops in authentic skills: earth building, restoration, recycling, gardening.